Having insecurity issues with your appearance? Cant bare stepping on the scale because of facing your weight? Well, now you have a way to handle this issue. Introducing the Whole 30 program.
This program was co created by Melissa Hartwig. She co wrote a book with another author called The Whole 30: The 30 -Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom. It was a New York best seller in April 2009. So what exactly is this diet about? The diet is about stripping certain foods such as sugar, grains, legumes, and dairy products from your consumption. The reason being is that this certain food groups have a negative impact on your health and fitness.
- consume moderate portions of meat
- lots of veggies
- some fruit
- plenty of natural fats
- consume added sugar( real or fake) ex: maple syrup,honey, splenda, equal,etc.
- consume alcohol in any form or shape
- consume grains ex: wheat, rye, barley, oats, corn, rice, etc.
- consume legumes: beans( red, black, pinto, navy, white, kidney, lima, etc) peas, lentils, or peanuts or peanut butter.
- consume dairy products: milk, kefir, sour cream, ice cream, or frozen yogurt.
- Obviously no junk food or baked goods.
This is not a hard diet, but according to millions of people it worked successfully for them.
The link to view this website for the diet is as follows: